2 Purposes of use of personal data
Personal data is processed in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Data Protection Act (1050/2018).
The purposes of personal data processing are:
- Implementation of the rights and obligations of the customer and the registrar
- Processing of personal data of stakeholders (suppliers, other cooperating parties).
- Processing of personal data for purposes related to the registrar’s products and services, such as the development, offering and implementation of products and
Personal data may be processed by a third party on behalf of the registrar.
3 Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is, depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data, the registrar’s statutory obligations, agreement, consent and the registrar’s legitimate interest.
The legitimate interest of the registrar is the basis for processing when there is a valid connection between the data subject and the registrar. Such a factual connection is formed e.g. when the data subject is in contact with the registrar on his own initiative, or when the registrar processes the personal data of the data subject, e.g. in connection with business or cooperation between the registered employer and the registrar.
4 Personal data to be processed
The processed data includes information about the following persons:
- About the registrar’s customers and customer representatives and contact persons
- Representatives and contact persons of subcontractors and suppliers of the registrar
- About the stakeholders of the projects
The registration is dealt with as follows, in terms of each of the aforementioned purposes of use necessary information such as:
- Contact information, such as address, phone number and email address
- Professional and employer information
- Additional information provided by the registrant themself
Authorization information, log information and produced content of online services
5 Regular sources of information
Personal data is obtained mainly from the following data sources:
- Directly from the registrant himself to manage the customer relationship
- Directly from the registrant himself as part of another cooperative relationship
- From public/publicly available sources
6 Disclosure of personal data
As a rule, the registrar does not hand over personal data of registered users to outsiders (excl. the project customer), except if the authorities require it by law or if required by mandatory legislation.
In addition, in connection with the technical implementation of its services, the registrar uses reliable service providers who process personal data on behalf of the registrar. In general, personal data is not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area by Solwers. Transfers of personal data outside the EU or EEA are possible when our service provider is located or stores personal data outside the EU or EEA. Any transfers of personal data are always carried out in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
7 Personal data retention period
Personal data is stored only as long as it is necessary for the predefined purpose of use of the personal data. Personal data that has become unnecessary and that the registrar no longer has a reason to keep, or process is deleted at regular intervals in accordance with the registrar’s own data protection policies.
8 Processing and profiling of personal data
The registrar does not use automatic decision-making, such as automatic profiling, as part of the processing of personal data.
9 Rights of the data subject
The registered person has the following rights:
- The right to receive information about the processing of their personal data
- The right to access personal data
- The right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of processing
- The right to be forgotten
- Transfer data from one system to another
- Object to the processing of personal data
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory
- Not to be subject to automatic decision-making
Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store the choices made by the user, such as the language selection, when the user moves from one page to another on the website.
Necessary cookies ensure the technical functionality of the website and are not used for other purposes. The non-essential cookies used on the website are visitor tracking cookies.